Emergency Help When Detained at the Border or After Illegal Entry-img

Emergency Help When Detained at the Border or After Illegal Entry

Make the Most of Your Phone Call

A dedicated United States immigration lawyer can often help if you’re detained at the border or you have crossed into the U.S. illegally, so long as you are on U.S. soil. Remember that a U.S. consulate or other facilities in another country may be considered U.S. soil.

So, if you are detained after a CBP1 interview,  when you call your family or friends, have them call Attorney Lisa Wogwu at 919-964-5472. Or if you are inside the U.S., call Attorney Wogwu at 919-964-5472. We work to help those who are undocumented because of Entry Without Inspection (EWI), overstay of legal status, or other reasons.

Protect Your Future

Illegal entry into the U.S. is a serious offense that can prevent you from eventually gaining status as a legal resident. However, our legal team knows strategies to help protect your status and future opportunities.

The team at Wogwu Law is not legally permitted to assist someone until they are on U.S. soil. But once someone comes onto U.S. soil for a CBP1 interview or other reason, we can help seek a waiver or other opportunities to enter or remain in the U.S.

When You Get Your One Phone Call, Call Your Family—and Ask Them to Call Attorney Lisa Wogwu

Call us at Wogwu Law today at 919-964-5472 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a dedicated Immigration Lawyer serving clients worldwide.

Do You Need Legal Representation?

We help fellow immigrants get legal status so they can live without fear: do it right the first time by using an experienced immigration attorney. Our team represents immigration clients who live in all fifty states and abroad.